Monday, September 28, 2009

Nick's Picks







HHEELLLPPP!!



Hear lies Nicolas Raptis




King Nicolas on his throne




My cousins Emily and Megan discuss Megan's wedding




My uncle's dog Jack sitting in front of pumpkins
from their killer pumpkin vine



I'm meeting Binky the 9 day old baby llama



Me with Jack



CrackerJack



Emily getting ready to go back to her dorm room





Good Old Faithful


Pretty

I..I.I t thin nk he wa antss to o be f friendsss. RUNNNNN!!


There's nothing to be afraid
of it's only 353ft to the bottom.
IT'S THE BUFFALO BILL DAM


Nicolas Roosevelt






I didn't do anything!


We saw this fat prairie dog,
I am surprised that that thing can go underground!


Two psychotic Donkeys try to take our car
because we didn't feed them on a nature drive


Mt. Rushmore at night


No comments:

Post a Comment